Tuesday, January 02, 2007

WE WON!

We are home safe from our trip to the big city of Dallas. Did you watch the game? WE WON! What you didn't see on TV is me turning into a ice cube. Picture on the right is my self portrait of me watching the game. It was so cold. The first quarter I sat there freezing. I had on a sweatshirt and a coat with a hat, I even held a hand warmer that seem never to get warm enough. If I knew how cold it was going to be I would have packed my snow bibs, long johns, gloves, parka get the picture it was cold. With seven minutes before halftime I got up to go walking to see if it would help. I also thought if I found someone selling a blanket I might have to buy it as a well needed souvenir. No blanket, but Outside the stadium Gods warming Sun defrosted my frozen body. I got back to my seat for halftime to find that the area was still freezing. The Sun was behind us, and the upper section of the stands blocked that. On a hot summer day that would be wonderful but not on a day like Monday. Other than the cold the game was great. We Won, YEA!!!!!!! I have over two hundred pictures taken but have not started downloading into the computer. I will try to do it in the next few days. I will also give you better details on our trip. I just wanted to let everyone know we are home safe and sound. "Thank you Jesus." Ken starts work in the morning, Christopher has school and Donna had sleep to catch up on. Oh Yea, Happy New Year !!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home