Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!


I hope every one got the treats and not the tricks. Christopher dressed this year as "Larry the Cable Guy "Git-R-Done" . (pictures will be added when I find the cable to download the pictures from my camera) Christopher's cousins Amber and Alyssa came over to go trick or treating and then plan to go to our church where we have a fall festival. Amber was dressed as a Pirate and Alyssa as her hostage. Nikki (my Yorkie) dressed as a nurse. After going out trick or treating the kids came back to show their goodies. Kim took Amber and Chris to the church. Chris had signed up to work the last shift at the festival. While Alyssa stayed with Ken to hand out more treats. I went to pick up our pizza. When I got back, most of the lights inside the house was turn down. I could see Ken (with a mullet wig on) and Alyssa was standing by the doorway of the kitchen watching the movie "Halloween 3". During and after our dinner Alyssa and I handed out more candy while watching the movie. I told Kim when she got back that it was her brothers fault when her daughter would be sleeping with her tonight.
Treats from the past:
Christophers first Halloween 1991
, was when he was one day old. We were still in the hospital, My Mom borrowed the pumpkin from the nurses station for his first Halloween picture.

Second Halloween 1992, Chris was dressed as a cowboy. I made the vest and chaps. He is so cute. Pictured with his Mema.

Third Halloween 1993, Chris was dressed as his favorite character, Barney. His life was Barney, Barney and more Barney. I love you, You love me............... At that time you could not find a Barney costume so I made him one. OK I liked Barney too, I still do.

Forth Halloween 1993, He was dressed as Peter Pan. His cousin Rachel (1yr. old) was Tinkle bell. I also made this costume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home