Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Football is in the blood.



Football is a big part in our family. My first date with my Husband Ken was a football game. So it is not surprising that Chris likes football. Here are a few pictures of Ken and Christopher at the NFL Experience in Atlanta a few days before the Superbowl XXVIII(1994). First Picture is Ken (with hair) with his son looking up at him. I am thankful that Chris still looks up to his Dad. By height Ken only has a few inches before his son will be looking eye to eye. I thought when I took the picture of Chris it would be years before he could fill out that uniform. Not sure of the size on the stand but I bet it is just a few sizes bigger than what he wears now. I guess it has already been years! Over 12 of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home