Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy 15th Birthday!


Yesterday, Christopher turned 15 year old that is 180 months old to those cousins that still have little ones. Christopher cell phone also has the months, days, hours, minutes and seconds till his next birthday. Please don't rush it, it will be here in fast enough. God has bless me by allowing me to be Christophers Mother for the past 15 years plus the amazing nine months he grew inside my womb. He is one of my biggest prayers that God answered. He is such a gentleman, at lease that is what I am told by several women at Church. I get to see all the sides of Christopher which is not always sweet. But, he is a teenager with hormones. He is still a loving child that still needs his mother, Not as much as I might want sometimes but happy that He is becoming the Man that God is calling him to be. What that will be only God knows but I have faith that Christopher will continue walking in path that God has in front of him. As his mother I still want to jump in when I see others not doing right by my son but I am learning to let him handle the situations. I give advise he usually doesn't want to hear, and pray that God gives him wisdom to handle all that he faces. Christopher and I can butt heads sometimes because we are so much alike in a lot of ways. We also misunderstand each other a lot, But I feel we are still very close. I pray he will always come to me with the good and the bad. I will always see him as my baby but I am starting to see the man. His summer was made when he finally got taller than me. Next goal is getting taller than his Father. Which might not be far off (I hope so). His feet or now bigger than all his uncles and Grandfathers. So I am hoping the height will be next. Christopher is smart like his Dad, I just need to get him to use all of his brain. He is very handy around the house just like me. I always have to remember that God is in control. I might not like where the road leads but by the time I get there are right after I leave it is always where I needed to be. Christopher always keep your head up and focus what God has in front of you. And remember that peer pressure sometimes will led you the wrong way. Don't ever forget ASAP2GOD & I love you and I am always proud of you in what ever you do as long as you give your all. Happy Birthday Christopher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home