Friday, November 10, 2006

2nd part of Warning:

Christopher is now a licensed Driver. I think when they hand your child a drivers licenses they should hand the parents drugs. I let my son drive the few miles home. He has been driving since he was little. At four he started driving a golf cart around my parents farm. Several years ago I let him drive around the empty church parking lot. He also drives my Dad's truck and my suv at the farm. The boy can drive. But for some reason today when I pulled over to let him drive home my nerves took over. I don't think I breathed the whole time. Why is it when I drive going 40 is so slow but today when Christopher drove it felt like he was going way to fast. I wouldn't let him do the speed limit which was 45. He did everything correct but I was way to nervous to be able to set back and enjoy the ride. I thought when he got his license it would be cool. I could set back and enjoy the ride......oh was I wrong. I am thinking about buying one of those huge signs that read "Student Driver." That way people will stay away from our car. It will also let people know why he will be driving under the speed limit until he is thirty. Stay tuned cause I have a feeling this will be an on going story.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

NO WAY!!! He CAN'T be old enough to drive. Tell him I said I forbid him to be that old. NO!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home