Friday, November 10, 2006

2nd time at the wheel......3rd time...

I let Christopher drive home from school today. And I could actually breath this time I was more relaxed. I thought he turned to wide at a intersection but it was my opinion not his. I never said anything about the speed either. But we made it home once again safely. Tonight his Dad let him drive home from 5th Quarter. 5th quarter is a church get together for high school youth and their friends after a football game. He came in the door saying it is easier to drive with his dad in the car than me. WHY! Just because I am seating next to him white knuckled and not breathing.... I think I have been good. Besides it was dark in the car so he didn't see his dad's white knuckles and his face turning purple for not breathing ( I have not gotten Ken side of it yet, but he did come in smiling. ) Before Ken left to go pick up Christopher we checked the drivers manual and online and could not find anywhere that said he could not drive at night. Ken did find out that he can't drive past midnight to 6am. I know it has been a few years but I was thinking I couldn't drive past sundown for at least three months after getting my license. Ken has no memory of a night time ban for several months. I just IM my Mom and she said It was something like that. So I am not crazy after all........ No comments needed.

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey blogger,
Keep us updated! How is the driving going, what grades did Christopher make the first quarter, how are his parents - bald yet? Erin is the only one who keeps us informed. The rest of you guys, especiallly Andy, are being slackards!
Love, Aunt Jayne

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Morgan said...

All right "Blogger Police" where are the updated posts?

I'm getting a little upset. Am I going to have to take over your job?

I'll try my best to get a side shot. I just have to remember when I am in a good posing mood (which is almost never).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home