Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas...Already!

As the song says: It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas......... Well not at my house. Christopher and I bought things down from the attic, but is as far as we got. I have been Christmas shopping but not one gift wrapped. If you do drive up to our house at night all you will see is a single green light above the front door. It is left over from Halloween (a Christopher thing). I had such big plans for this Christmas. I am always a planner just not a doer. Last year at a after Christmas clearance I bought up a bunch of personalized wrapping paper so I could sell it this Christmas on e-bay. Thinking I could double my money, I think I would have done better in Vegas. I have spent so much time and energy on this that I have not decorated or even posted on both of my blogs. I do have several post started but never finished them. I can't believe I have not posted in so long. Well, I am about done on the ebay thing, so now I can try to catch up on the blogs. I am going to get off now and post this and do some cleaning cause I only have one full day before we leave to my Parents for Christmas. If I worked until we left I still wouldn't get everything done. ......... MERRY CHRISTMAS! This holiday is not about the hoopla or the trees and lights, It is about my Savors Birth. Happy Birthday Jesus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home