Sunday, December 31, 2006

DALLAS BOUND

We are home ......For a few more hours. We came home from my parents farm where we spent Christmas with My Parents and My Sister and her Family. In the morning YES in the AM I have to be up, dressed, packed and ready to go to to the airport. We are flying to Dallas to see Auburn play in the Cotton Bowl. Since we came home I have been busy washing clothes, putting stuff away, downloading hundreds of pictures and cooking dinner (Pizza Hut, thanks Ken), and odds and ends. Because of all the new security at the airport I am about to go thru all my carry on to make sure I am not carring any knives, guns, toenail clippers.... I really don't mind, I rather go thru the hassle than have someone behind me clipping his toenails on the plane. Please pray for our safe flight there and back. We are coming home on Tuesday. When I get home hopefully I will start catching up with all my post I have waiting to be complete and start. I pray: YOU WILL ALL HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home