Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Full House Full Heart.

January 23, 2007 Candace Cameron Bure was guest speaker at our Ladies after 5 event at church. Candace is known as DJ Tanner from the sitcom Full House. Candace is married to NHL hockey star Valeri Bure and a mother to three beautiful children. Did you know that Candace & Val met through Full House co-star Dave Coulier (Joey Gladstone) at a Charity Hockey Game in 1994. Also did you know that the DJ stood for Donna Jo, just thought you might want to know that. I was really impressed with her and her testimony. She is so naturally beautiful inside and out. If you like Candice and would like to read her testimony and see pictures of her family click here http://candacecameronbure.net/ . My Son was a little upset to find out that it was a women's event so he wasn't invited. He has watched reruns of Full House for years and had a crush on DJ. So I bought a picture and had her sign it. So when I got home that night I gave him the picture below, then told him she was going out to eat a late dinner with friends at a restaurant close by. He didn't care how late it was or that it was a school night he was ready to go eat again. I chose to stay home, sorry dude. God is really working in the lives of the Cameron family. Her brother Kirk has a huge ministry going and her Mother just wrote a book. You can find links to their web sites on Candace web page. Below are just a few pictures that I took that night.










I look so old and big next to her. She is so pretty. She is ten years younger than I, can I use that as a excuse. I hope you all check out her website and read her Testimony.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home