Sunday, January 28, 2007

American Idol 2006 TOUR

American Idol 2007 is now on, YEA!!!!! Last year I think was the best year in Idol history. I loved most of the singers.... Yes, I was part of the soul patrol. Well I voted for Taylor does that count? Well I was looking for a picture on the computer when I came across pictures taken at last year's concert. For my birthday last year Ken gave me tickets to the Idol tour concert. So Ken, Christopher and I went to the concert that was here in Lawrenceville. The concert was wonderful, kids to grandparents filled the arena. Ken and Chris was very disappointed to find out that Kellie Picker would not be singing, she was having some type of trouble and the doctor told her to rest her voice she did come out in her sweats and wave to the audience. Most concerts you can not bring in a camera. But this concert you could, I didn't know that so I did not bring my camera. The lady next to me was sweet enough to email me the pictures she took. I did take some with my phone but do not have a program to download the pictures. One of the things I still need to do. well here are the photos enjoy.





2006 American Idol Winner TAYLOR

Katharine






Bucky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home