Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nikki is Home Safe and Sound.

Nikki is found!!!!!!!!!!!! A man called Sunday around 11am and said they found her in their back yard on Saturday. He said they walked up and down the street yesterday but saw no one looking for her. I was on that street looking but never saw them. His wife saw our poster this morning and that is how he knew to call. His mother that had came over took her home with her because the man on the phone said they didn't have a place to keep her. So he is going to get in contact with her so she can call to let me know where I can get her She was in a neighborhood that is backed up to ours. The neighbors behind me knew she was missing. Oh well Praise the LORD at lease I know she is safe and sound!!!!!!!!

I think that the women that had Nikki would have loved to keep her. You can tell she was in good hands. She even let her sleep with her on Saturday might. I as so thankful that she took good care of Nikki. God is Good.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Oh, I'm so glad she was found safe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home