Tuesday, February 20, 2007

SHOUT OUT

My Family wants to give a big shout out to Tom, Joanne, Kim and the Girls for keeping Rambo and Nikki while we went to NC to spend the weekend with the Rieder's.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING CARE OF MY BABIES!
Our second shout out goes to Aunt Jane, Uncle Doug, David, Morgan, Daniel, Malachi, and (Baby ?) for a FUN weekend. I hope we will do it again real soon. To Baby #2 I am sad I didn't get to see you this time but I know you wanted to stay with mom for a little bit longer. Which I predict will be this Thursday afternoon at 6:05 pm. I just thought of that date? As for the name, I have my ideas but I never did get anything from Morgan she kept it to herself. Well, we know it is a name from the Bible, I did try!!!!! Christopher after hearing my prediction has given me his, Tomorrow, Wednesday 2/21/2007 at 7:21 pm and 37sec. So for either one of our predictions to work we need the labor to begin. When ever the birth, our family is already blessed with a new family member. Now about the big brother, He is so sweet and cute. He loved playing with Christopher and I know my Son loved playing with him. The pictures that are on his blog shows his sweet personality. I just wish someone in the house would show love and attention to that kid. I think he should come and live with me for a few years. They are having a new baby so I think they should share. (Just in case anyone that reads this that doesn't know Malachi please know he is well loved and cared for, I was just picking. ) I did take pictures but I haven't taken the time to download them. So I will post them soon. Thanks again everybody for a great weekend. Oh yea!!!!! I won both night at playing card. YEA.....

1 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger Donna said...

At 11:14 PM, Aunt Jayne said...
Christopher, You were SO close. Ezekiel Luke was born Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 11:54 pm. He weighed 8 pounds and measured 21 inches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home