Saturday, August 26, 2006

I did not make this up!

I was locked out by a robot!!!! Blogger's Spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a Spam blog. (What's a Spam blog?) Since you're an actual person reading this, your blog is probably not a Spam blog. Automated Spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and we sincerely apologize for this false positive. (I did not make this up. I can come up with excuses for being late with something but I could never come up with a Spam robot. LOL)

I had to fill out a form to request a human review. It took them 5 days. Here is the e-mail I got today.

Hello,
Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that
it will no longer appear as potential Spam. If you sign out of Blogger and
sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your
patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
The Blogger Team

I was losing patience but now I just think it is funny. Only I would be locked out by a Spam robot.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home