Thursday, August 17, 2006

My One and Only Son, Christopher



First Day of High School.
My one and only is in high school.
Can not believe how fast time has past us by. If I closes my eyes I can still see my baby getting off the school bus from his first day of Kindergarten. Now instead of a bright yellow School bus it is His fathers S2000. If all goes well I will be taken my Son to college in the fall of 2010. Who needs a hanky! That is way to soon. I want to rewind lets say 10 years ok 5 years. Christopher is Now a freshman at C.H.H.S. He is playing on the 9th grade football team. School starts at 7:30am and school ends at 2:30. Then football begins until around 5:45pm. It is long hours but so far he is enjoying school and football.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Whoo hooo! Now we can read about you guys! I'm so thrilled! Love you all, Lisa

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Donna! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home